4 Days 3 Nights Blue Cruise from Fethiye to Olympos
Blue Cruise from Fethiye to Olympos
- Set sail from Fethiye harbour on a magical four-day cruise to Olympos. Your voyage will begin by sailing out of the beautiful Gulf of Fethiye, over the dazzling turquoise sea to isolated bays, silent coves and historical ruins. Spend your vacation swimming in crystal clear waters, sunbathing on the deck and looking out for rare Loggerhead Turtles.
- Your Blue Fethiye to Olympos Blue Cruise will call as quirky towns, where you can shop for souvenirs and you will have the opportunity to Paraglide over the famous Blue Lagoon or Scuba Dive in the stunning Kekova Region. You will have the chance to journey into a hidden Blue Cave and visit the Sunken City of Kekova.
- Wake up to a rich Turkish Style breakfast each morning and be served a filling buffet lunch and dinner, with freshly barbecued chicken or fish. In the evening you can play games and chat with your fellow crewmates and watch the sunset before drifting off to sleep in your comfortable cabin or under the starry sky. Fethiye to Olympos Blue Cruises departs regularly from mid-April to the end of October.
Itinerary of the tour
- DAY 1
- Fethiye to St Nicholas Island
- On day one of your Blue Cruise, we will meet at the Alaturka office in Fethiye at 09:00 am for check-in, you will be taken to your gulet boat to meet with your captain and fellow crew for introductions and a quick briefing. By midday, you will be sailing out of Fethiye harbour and across the turquoise sea to Butterfly Valley, where you can swim in the transparent waters or hike to a waterfall hidden in the trees. Keep out for the rare Jersey Tiger Butterfly as you walk!
- Optional Activity: Paragliding Blue Lagoon
After lunch at Butterfly Valley, you will cruise back to the long sandy beach at Oludeniz where you will have the option to visit the famous Blue Lagoon and Paraglide from the peak of Babadag Mountain, one of the top spots in the world for this extreme sport. We recommend pre-booking this activity either online for special rates or with our friendly office crew. However, if you decide whilst here that this is the activity for you, please let your captain know
- Then we go on exploring Odeion, Goddess Rome temple, Hadrian temple, Divine Ceasar temple, Pollia and Trajan fountains, Celsius library, more than thousand year old public toilets, Ephesus Theatre, harbour street and many other highlights of town of Ephesus. Before visiting the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World and which made the city earn the title Servant of The Goddess we have our lunch at a local restaurant At the end of the day you will be transfered back o the airport fort he flight to Istanbu. When you arrive in İstanbul you will be met at the airport and transfered to your hotel
- In the early evening, you will journey to St. Nicolas Island, where legends say the real Father Christmas was born and buried. Here you can take a walk to the top of the island to visit Byzantine ruins and watch the sunset while your crew prepare your buffet dinner.
- DAY 2
- St Nicholas Island to Kas
- As the sun rises on day two you will gently cruise to Aquarium Bay, in the region of Kalkan, where the water is of such transparency that you can see a wide variety of sea life and maybe even stingrays resting on the seabed. You will have some time here for snorkelling and swimming and enjoy your first breakfast aboard your gulet boat. before sailing to the charming town of Kas.
- Optional Activity: Diving
Here you will have the opportunity to try diving in water that is so clear it will be well worth it. We recommend pre-booking this optional activity online before your cruise to receive special discounted rates and also to guarantee your dive.
You will have lunch on the boat in Kas marina and free time to stroll about the quirky old town, pick up some souvenirs and take a look at the Ancient Greek Amphitheatre and open sarcophagi.
Waving farewell to Kas and its picturesque harbour you will journey into the environmentally protected Kekova region and anchor in one of the secluded bays for dinner, sunset and sleeping. Before you sleep we recommend that you spend a little time looking out for shooting stars in unpolluted night sky and watching for fluorescent fish in the clear waters.
- DAY 3
- Kas to Gokkaya Bay
- You will day three exploring the wonderful Gokkaya Bay, where the famous Sunken City and Castle Village are located. Your day will begin with a delicious breakfast before cruising to Gokkaya Bay to the Sunken City. The 2,000-year-old city dates back to Lycian times when it was a prosperous trading port, however, repeated raids and earthquakes have ruined the great city and a large portion of the stone buildings now lay beneath the sea. Swimming and diving over the ruins in prohibited however you will be able to take pictures from the boat.
- Once you’ve got your photos you will cross the bay and dock at Kalekoy (Castle Village) where you can walk up to Simena Castle for unparalleled views over Gokkaya Bay.
- DAY 4
- Gokkaya Bay to Ucagiz Village
- For your last day you will be served breakfast before heading to Ucagiz Village Harbour where you will disembark around 10:30/11:00 am.
- You will be provided with a transfer either to Olympos (2-hour drive) or to Demre Bus Station (10-minute drive). From there you can catch buses every 30 minutes to Kas or every hour to Fethiye.
- This tour is a 4 Days 3 Nights tour and departs Tuesdays and Saturdays
Included and Excluded
- Water is Included
- Meals are included for the duration of your cruise. This includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea and snacks. Drinks are not provided in your cabin charter package.
- On this cabin charter, you cant not bring your drinks. All drinks are sold on board. A bar tab is set up for the week. All bar tabs are paid on the conclusion of your cruise by cash only.
- Port and marina fees, taxes and fuel are all included in your cabin charter package price.
- Linen is provided on this cabin charter. Please note that you must bring along your own bath/beach towel. No towels are provided.
- Entrance fees and optional activities are not included in the cabin charter package price (Paragliding, Diving, Water sports, Land transfers, etc).
- Your cabin charter is a non-guided tour. There is no local guide on board providing information on the sites and locations.
- All efforts will be made to follow this itinerary, however, in cases of poor weather and/or sea conditions, this schedule may change. This could include altered daily plans and overnight stops. In these situations all efforts will be made to consult customers on alternative options, no money will be refunded.
- All cabins have private bathrooms & and a shower.
- The allocation of cabins is done on-site. All gulets and cabin layouts are different, cabins are not predetermined.
- On these cruises, you may be roomed in a twin, double, triple or quad cabin depending on your group breakdown. If you are a couple please notify beforehand & we will arrange a double private cabin for couples. Individuals are all shared in a twin, triple room mix gender (we will always try to match same-gender first)
- or individual travelers who do not want to be assigned with another passenger, single supplement cabins are available with extra cost. All cabins have private bathrooms with toilet and show restrictions
- Children of 6 and under are not allowed on this cabin cruise. Ages 7 to 10 years old are charged at 50% of the full cruise rate if staying in their parent/guardian’s cabin. If there is more than one child, the first child is charged 50% and every child after at full price. Ages 11+ charged at full cruise price.
Pick up and Meeting Point
- Departing from Fethiye: There are no Hotel pick-ups available. You will need to meet at Our Office at 09.00 AM. Please visit the 'Location & Contact page' for Alaturka office location.
- Departing from Kas: There is no Hotel pick up available. You will receive the meeting point details on your e-ticket.
- Departing from Olympos: Pick up is available from Olympos Hotels. Pick up is not provided from Cirali or Antalya.
- Departing from Demre: Meeting time is at noon at Demre Bus station.
- Transfers are available for an additional cost, please contact us if you want to book transfers.