Red Tour ( North Cappadocia)
Red Tour ( North Cappadocia )
- After breakfast at your hotel you will be picked up at 09.30 for a fairy day trip which you may will remember for the rest of your life.
- The tour starts with a visit to Göreme Open Air Museum where you can see the world’s most important Byzantine cave churches. Goreme Open Air Museum is listed as one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Our next stop will be Çavuşin Old greek village will see the old houses and drive to Pashabagi also called the Monks Valley because Christian hermits chose to locate hermit cells and churches in these three-headed pinnacles. The last stop before lunch will be Devrent Valley , also known as "Imagination Valley", this is the most surreal-looking landscape. We will have lunch in Göreme in one of the local restaurants. After lunch continue to Avanos is the town of traditional pottery art, thus, we will visit one of the family work-shops in Avanos to have some information about the pottery and have a kick-wheel-pottery demonstration after lunch we drive to Urgüp 3 beatiues symbolic fiary chimneys and vine tasting in Turasan vine factory and We will end the day at Uchisar Castle, which is the highest point of Cappadocia and you will have the chance to enjoy the magnificent view from the top. At the end of the tour you will be transfered to your hotel.
- This tour is a full day tour and departs everyday.
- 09.30 - 09:45
- Pick up from your hotel in Goreme / Uchisar / Urgup / Avanos
- Göreme Open Air Museum
- Rock Churches
- Uchisar Castle - Natural Rock Castle
- Cavusin Old Greek Village
- Pasabagi Fairy Chimneys
- Avanos Pottery Demonstraton
- Devrent - Imagnation Valley
- Urgup Wine Tasting.
- End of the tour transfer back to your hotel
- All transportation in A/C 'NO - SMOKING' vehicle
- Pick-up and drop-off service from/to hotel
- Professional English speaking guide
- Restaurant lunch
- Admission Fees
- Personal Expenses
- Drinks at the lunch
- Tips for the guide and driver
- Anything specified as included
...or please manually send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.