Ottoman Relics Tour ( Half Day Afternoon)
Ottoman Relics Tour
- Let us introduce you to Istanbul’s most amazing Ottoman Relics . Our driver will meet you at your hotel and drive you to the tour’s starting point between 12:45 - 13:15 according to your hotel’s location. The first stop will be the heart of the Old City ,Sultanahmet Square.
In this tour you will see three of the most important attractions in Istanbul from Ottoman Empire time ; The Topkapi Palace , which was once the home of the Sultans of Ottoman Empire. The Grand Bazaar which is one of the biggest covered markets in the world and the admiring Blue Mosque.
- This tour is a half day afternoon tour and departs everyday.
- 12:45 - 13:15
- Pick up from your hotel and drive to the meeting point to depart for the tour
- Topkapi Palace
- ( Closed on Tuesdays, replaced with Basilica Cistern)
- This extraordinary and, full of secrets, palace was the residence of the Imperial Ottoman Sultans and the center of the Ottoman Empire for nearly 400 years. The building is a typical example of Ottoman architecture and the rooms exhibit rich collections of porcelains, robes, weapons, shields, armours, Ottoman miniatures, Islamic calligraphic manuscripts as well as Ottoman treasures and jewellery
The Treasury and Harem sections are not included in the program and are due to extra entrance fees)
- The Grand Bazaar
- ( Closed on Sundays,replaced with Arasta Bazaar)
- Grand Bazaar is one of the largest covered markets in the world with 60 streets and 5,000 shops, and attracts between 250,000 and 400,000 visitors daily. Walk through the narrow streets and make some shopping. You can buy some popular things in Grand Bazaar such as silk, spice and jewellery
What is Included
- Pick up from your hotel in Sultanahmet and Taksim
- Proffessional English speaking guide
- Entrance fees to various sites
What is Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Gratitude's & tips to the guide and the driver
- Other (Anything unspecified)
- You can combine this tour with all morning tours